Welcome to Psychiatry For Men, Silicon Valley’s only psychiatric clinic devoted exclusively to men!
I am a Stanford trained, board certified psychiatrist with over 12 years of clinical experience, specializing in medication management and psychotherapy for men.
I enjoy working with men who are motivated to improve their overall mental health.
As my patient, you will receive highly individualized, expert, and compassionate care in a safe, confidential environment.
Thank you for visiting!
- Dr. Michael Quach, MD
- Many men around the world suffer from mental health difficulties in silence, leading to a host of other potential problems, including substance abuse and other self-destructive behaviors.
- Psychiatry For Men was founded in order to meet the comprehensive mental health care needs of men in Silicon Valley.
- My exclusive focus on men's emotional and psychiatric disorders has allowed me to achieve mastery and expertise in the field of men's mental health. This means that I maintain in-depth knowledge of the complex medical and psychological issues affecting men today.
- My mission is to provide you with quality and compassionate care that will foster your recovery and help you attain more satisfaction and success in your life.
Depression • Anxiety • ADHD • OCD • PTSD • Bipolar Disorder • Panic Disorder • Generalized Anxiety Disorder • Social Anxiety Disorder
I offer ongoing medication management of the above disorders and short-term, solution-focused psychotherapy.
- MD: Stanford University School of Medicine
- Psychiatry Internship: Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Psychiatry Residency: Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Licensure & Board Certification
- Medical License, Medical Board of California
- DEA License, United States Drug Enforcement Agency
- Board Certified, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor, Stanford Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences (2008 – present)
- Initial Appointment $450
- Follow-Up Appointment $250
- A prepayment of $450 is required to secure your initial appointment.
- I see patients on a fee-for-service basis.
- I do not accept insurance. At each visit, however, I will provide a billing statement that you can submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement.
- I accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX, FSA/HSA, PayPal, Apple Pay, Android Pay, and Samsung Pay.
- To request an appointment, please click the "Request an Appointment" link below, then complete and submit the Appointment Request Form online.
- I will call you within 24 hours of your form submission to answer any questions you may have. This phone consultation is free of charge.
- After our phone consultation, if we both agree to proceed, I will email you an invoice for $450 via PayPal. Once the invoice is paid, I will call you back to secure your initial appointment date and time.